[torqueusers] submit job from MS Windows system?

Bernard Li bli at bcgsc.ca
Thu Dec 29 18:10:18 MST 2005

One of our Google SoC students made a Portal for OSCAR which also comes
with a frontend to TORQUE/PBS.  You can see some screenshots here:

http://www.bcgsc.ca/downloads/oscar/portal/

It's not quite production ready, but it may be a good start if one were
to implement something similar from scratch.

I believe the student is interested in continuing the work...

Regards,

Bernard