[torqueusers] problem with Altix compile

Walter de Jong walter at sara.nl
Thu Dec 29 01:25:05 MST 2005

Hi,

The short example program does compile on our Altix.
It runs ProPack 3 SP6, limits.h is in the package
glibc-headers-2.3.2-95.33sgi306r1

So for PP4, look for a package named glibc-headers.

(By the way, it gives _POSIX_PATH_MAX is 256, where I expected it to be
1024 or more. Ah well.)

Greets,

     --Walter