[torqueusers] RE: Health check script failure and offlining

Garrick Staples garrick at usc.edu
Wed Dec 28 00:21:33 MST 2005

On Wed, Dec 28, 2005 at 04:37:52PM +1100, Chris Samuel alleged:
> On Friday 09 December 2005 18:38, Garrick Staples wrote:
>
> > ??I recall Chris Samuel requesting a way to prevent jobs from being scheduled
> > ??on nodes that had rebooted.
>
> I did ??   That must be a long long time ago because we've not started mom's
> on a reboot for longer than I can remember for precisely that reason! :-)

Well, that's what I "recall."  It doesn't mean it actually happened :)

And as usually happens, of course, google proves me wrong:
http://www.supercluster.org/pipermail/torqueusers/2005-September/thread.html#2171

University of Southern California