[torqueusers] NO sessID reported

Walid walid.shaari at gmail.com
Mon Dec 19 04:12:57 MST 2005

 *Dear All,

Trying torque 2.0.0P0 or later versions, I am having problem  that no sessid
is reported if I specify number of nodes on the qsub
for example below the job 29.plcj was submitted with qsub test.sh
but job 33.plcj was submitted with qsub test.sh -l nodes=10
both jobs do work fine, but why we lose the sessid in the later job, I do
not know

                                                            Req'd  Req'd
Elap
Job ID          Username Queue    Jobname    SessID NDS TSK Memory Time  S
Time
-----
29.plcj         baddouma parallel speff01.52   3263  --  --    --    --  R
00:11
33.plcj         baddouma parallel speff01.52    --   10  --    --    --  R
00:09

regards

Walid

*