[torqueusers] SuSE Enterprise 9

Stewart.Samuels at sanofi-aventis.com Stewart.Samuels at sanofi-aventis.com
Fri Dec 9 09:25:43 MST 2005

We are running Torque 1.2.0p1 with Maui and we see this problem periodically.  We are using RHEL 3 update 2.  Not all jobs get hung in the queues, just some.  This problem has been reported before but it is difficult to reproduce (mostly happens when many jobs are submitted at once).  A qrun as admin or root will usually allow the job to execute but otherwise, they just sit in the queue even though resources are available.

	Stewart