tm_spawn() error Was: Re: [torqueusers] TM improvements

Jeff Squyres jsquyres at
Wed Dec 7 07:35:45 MST 2005

Most excellent -- as soon as my development cluster is upgraded, I'll
get them to include this patch as well (so that I can play around
with it).

TM_SPAWN_EXEC_ERROR will also be most helpful.