[torqueusers] Health check script failure and offlining ...

Richard Walsh rbw at ahpcrc.org
Fri Dec 2 14:24:43 MST 2005

All,

I have set up a health check script in $PBS/mom_priv/config.  It works
fine in that it sets the 'message' attribute for the problem mom/node when
there is a failure, but how can I get the nodes status adjusted to
'offline'
(pbsnodes -o nodeXXX) when the failure occurs.  The manual says that:

  "Cluster schedulers can be configured to adjust a given node's state
   based on this [ERROR message] information."

Perhaps this is only a MOAB feature.

rbw

--

Richard B. Walsh

Project Manager
Network Computing Services, Inc.
Army High Performance Computing Research Center (AHPCRC)
rbw at ahpcrc.org  |  612.337.3467

This message (including any attachments) may contain proprietary or
privileged information, the use and disclosure of which is legally
restricted.  If you have received this message in error please notify
the sender by reply message, do not otherwise distribute it, and delete
this message, with all of its contents, from your files.