[torqueusers] TORQUE DRMAA implementation

Bernard Li bli at bcgsc.ca
Thu Dec 1 11:42:38 MST 2005

Hi Guillaume:

Cool!

I haven't really looked into DRMAA seriously but what I wanted to do is write a perl application/module which can do simple things on TORQUE, SGE and any other DRMAA-compliant systems like qsub, qstat, qdel but all abstracted out.

What I wanted to do is actually pretty simple but instead of re-inventing the wheel, I just thought that it would be easier to use DRMAA.

I have also sent this mail to torquedev at supercluster.org, if everybody's subscribed to it then we don't have to reply back to torqueusers.

Thanks,

Bernard