[torqueusers] General queue possibilities..Questions...

Dan Roberts Daniel.G.Roberts at sanofi-aventis.com
Tue Aug 30 10:23:49 MDT 2005

Hello All

Can anyone point me to some general examples of how queues are created?
Especially I am interested in queues with different priorities and how
to use execution and routing queues in concert with each other.
Finally is there a way to automatically change any given queue based on
server time.
In other  words if there are now jobs running at 5 pm I open up the
large queue to all available resources so that large jobs could run over
night.
Thanks for any advice
Dan