[torqueusers] Problems building torque-1.2.0p5 on Fedora Core 4 Linux (fc4): struct dqblk has no member named dqb_curblock

Josh Butikofer josh at clusterresources.com
Tue Aug 30 10:05:03 MDT 2005

Sorry about the error when compiling with the newest snapshot. We have
fixed it to look more like Garrick's and have tested it on our own
Fedora Core 4 system. A new snapshot has been released with the fix and
you should now have no problems compiling it.

Josh Butikofer

> the version torque-1.2.0p6-snap.1125362245 does not solve the problem
> (still same error), but Garrick's last patch does.

Josh Butikofer
Cluster Resources, Inc.
josh at clusterresources.com
Phone: (801) 798-7520