[torqueusers] Problems building torque-1.2.0p5 on Fedora Core 4 Linux (fc4): struct dqblk has no member named dqb_curblock

Josh Butikofer josh at clusterresources.com
Tue Aug 30 10:05:03 MDT 2005

Sebastian,

Sorry about the error when compiling with the newest snapshot. We have
fixed it to look more like Garrick's and have tested it on our own
Fedora Core 4 system. A new snapshot has been released with the fix and
you should now have no problems compiling it.

Josh Butikofer

--
Josh Butikofer
Cluster Resources, Inc.