[torqueusers] Problems building torque-1.2.0p5 on Fedora Core 4 Linux (fc4): struct dqblk has no member named dqb_curblock

Sebastian Walter swalter at zedat.fu-berlin.de
Tue Aug 30 02:49:57 MDT 2005

Hello list,

wew, that was fast... has clustering computers side effects on problem
solving performance?

Thanks for your fast replies!

Dave,

the version torque-1.2.0p6-snap.1125362245 does not solve the problem
(still same error), but Garrick's last patch does.

Probably there should be a

#if _LINUX_QUOTA_VERSION < 2

instead of

#if _LINUX_QUOTA_VERSION >= 2

as in Garrick's patch.

Sorry for not reading Fernando's posting...

cu
Sebastian