[torqueusers] qstat showing wrong

Piotr Siwczak psiwczak at man.poznan.pl
Mon Aug 29 01:59:03 MDT 2005

Hi,

I had the same problem when tried to set up accounting on itanium system.
Here's a link to thread which explains how to detect the correct value:
http://www.gelato.org/community/view_linear.php?id=10_203&from=authors&value=Piotr%20Siwczak#10_203

  --
  Piotr Siwczak <psiwczak at man.poznan.pl>
  System Administrator

  Poznan Supercomputing and Networking Center
  Supercomputing Department

  (www.eu-egee.org <piotr.siwczak at cern.ch>)