[torqueusers] 64 bit issues.

Roy Dragseth Roy.Dragseth at cc.uit.no
Fri Aug 26 14:38:26 MDT 2005

On Friday 26 August 2005 16:46, Garrick Staples wrote:
> okclients is the list of all moms and servers to authorize connections.
> Server maintains the list and sends it to mom when they first start.
>
> The problem is that the list is not broadcasted out when you add a new
> node.

So what is the best strategy, deleting and creating the nodes or restarting
pbs_server?

I fix for this should be much appreciated as it makes the nifty feature of
adding and removing nodes through qmgr useless if you need to restart the
server anyway.

Thanks for the info,
r.

--

  The Computer Center, University of Tromsø, N-9037 TROMSØ, Norway.
	      phone:+47 77 64 41 07, fax:+47 77 64 41 00
	 Direct call: +47 77 64 62 56. email: royd at cc.uit.no