[torqueusers] Problem in Installing OpenPBS on the slave node

Garrick Staples garrick at usc.edu
Wed Aug 24 20:01:31 MDT 2005

On Thu, Aug 25, 2005 at 12:18:18AM +0100, Kashif Saleem alleged:
> Dear All,
>          I am getting the following error while installing the OpenPBS
>          on the compute node.I mounted the server /home directory of
>          labpc-17.nesc.gla.ac.uk machine  to the slave
>          node(labpc-18.nesc.gla.ac.uk) for passwordless  communication
>          between them as mentioned in the following article
>          http://www.linuxgazette.com/node/9480.

This list is for TORQUE, not OpenPBS.  OpenPBS is the original ancient
unmaintained code that was forked into TORQUE.

If you are setting up this cluster for the first time, I _highly_
recommend installing TORQUE, which you can download from
www.clusterresources.com.