[torqueusers] New TORQUE Documentation Available

Josh Butikofer josh at clusterresources.com
Tue Aug 23 09:06:26 MDT 2005

Greeting TORQUE Users,

The newest rendition of the TORQUE documentation is now available. The
address for the new documentation is:

http://www.clusterresources.com/torquedocs20/

We have reorganized the content to make it easier to navigate and have
integrated most of the changes recommended by the TORQUE community. Note
that the Wiki version of the TORQUE documentation is still on its way;
we have been extremely busy the past few weeks. Please let us know if
there are further improvements we can make.

Thanks again to all of you who contribute to the documentation and make
TORQUE one of the best resource managers available!

--
Josh Butikofer
Cluster Resources, Inc.
josh at clusterresources.com