[torqueusers] problem with: set queue cfqroute_destinations=cfq@other.host

Stewart Samuels Stewart.Samuels at sanofi-aventis.com
Thu Aug 11 12:21:19 MDT 2005

Dave Jackson,

Would you mind potentially shedding some light in this area?  Based on
the bits of code I've found, Garrick's assessment as to mom publishing
its status seems correct.  Prior to OpenPBS (not sure) and/or torque,
pbs_server use to probe mom for a status.  Now it seems, mom regularly
provides the status.  If it is simply an issue of providing the status,
why not just have mom broadcast the status to all pbs_servers to which
it can connect (default and defined in her $PBS_HOME/config file)?

	Stewart