[torqueusers] can we install torque on Rock cluster

Chris Samuel csamuel at vpac.org
Wed Aug 10 21:33:30 MDT 2005

On Wed, 10 Aug 2005 05:01 pm, isha vishnoi wrote:

> thanx 4 ur support .But I want to install torque not its roll on Rock

It should be just like doing it on any other cluster, asides from the fact
that you'll need to make sure that the scripts that create the compute nodes
also create the correct PBS directories at installation time.

Rocks has (I believe) a shared /usr/local setup, so you should be fine.

good luck!
Chris