[torqueusers] problem with: set queue cfq route_destinations =cfq@other.host

Guillaume ALLEON guillaume.alleon at laposte.net
Wed Aug 10 02:42:54 MDT 2005

Yes, I do confirm that (at least with 1.2.0p5) you don't need to place
the routing destination to the nodes file.
I have a machine running a pbs_server without nodes file routing jobs to
a remote pbs_server and this is working
like a charm.

The only point is to modify the iptables on this remote server so that
mom nodes can "scp" back to the submitting
master (so called point 7 in Stewart's answer). Could someone comment on
this point this I am not familiar with
iptables ?
Thanks
Guillaume