[torqueusers] problem with: set queue cfqroute_destinations=cfq@other.host

Stewart.Samuels at sanofi-aventis.com Stewart.Samuels at sanofi-aventis.com
Tue Aug 9 22:17:42 MDT 2005

Based on the definition, I'm thinking this is a bit misleading and perhaps we need 2 options. That being, change this option from "from_route_only" to "from_local_route_only" (based on its current definition) and add a second option of "from_remote_route_only" which would allow jobs to be routed from remote systems and NOT from the local server.  What do people think about this idea?

	Stewart