[torqueusers] problem with: set queue cfq route_destinations=cfq@other.host

garrick garrick at usc.edu
Tue Aug 9 22:02:44 MDT 2005

On Tue, Aug 09, 2005 at 11:58:24PM -0400, Stewart.Samuels at sanofi-aventis.com alleged:
> Garrick,
>

> I've not used that option before.  Is this option to allow servers to have
> queues which "only" accept jobs routed from another server?

This is the explanation from the pbs_queue_attributes manpage:
          from_route_only
                 When  true, this queue will not accept jobs except when being
                 routed by the server from a local  routing  queue.   This  is
                 used  to  force user to submit jobs into a routing queue used
                 to distribute jobs to other queues based on job resource lim-
                 its.  Format: boolean; default value: disabled.

So it means jobs entering that queue can only come from a local routing queue.
I'm thinking that it should allow jobs from remote queues.

University of Southern California