[torqueusers] problem with: set queue cfq route_destinations =cfq@other.host

Garrick Staples garrick at usc.edu
Tue Aug 9 15:22:59 MDT 2005

In working through possible combinations and bugs in routing from remote
servers, I've noticed that "from_route_only=TRUE" in the destination queue
prevents routing from remote servers.  Anyone else call that a bug?

On Tue, Aug 09, 2005 at 11:22:13AM -0700, Garrick Staples alleged:
> On Mon, Aug 08, 2005 at 03:02:28PM -0400, Stewart.Samuels at sanofi-aventis.com alleged:
> [..snip..]
> > So, in your case, simply place "other.host" in your nodes file on the system
> > in which you are trying to transfer from.  The pbsnodes command must show the
> > remote node listed in your $PBS_SERVER/server_priv/nodes file as "free".  For
> > this to occur, the $PBS_SERVER/mom_priv/config file on the remote system must
> > contain a $clienthost entry for the sending node.  If the remote server is a
> > master node for a cluster, run a mom on the master node that contains the
> > sending server in its $PBS_HOME/mom_priv/config file.  The compute nodes for
> > the cluster do not require this entry.

University of Southern California