[torqueusers] local scratch space allocation

Dave Jackson jacksond at clusterresources.com
Mon Aug 8 17:35:17 MDT 2005

Steve,

  This patch looks broadly useful.  TORQUE 1.2.0patch 6 is already fully
populated with a full slate of enhancements (thanks to USC and several
other sites!) and is in testing.  We have included this patch in the
'contrib' directory and will get it rolled into the patch 7 release.

  Please let us know if there are additional patches which we should
integrate.

Thanks,
Dave