[torqueusers] TORQUE 1.2.0p3 snapshot release

Daniel Reese dreese at clusterresources.com
Fri Apr 22 10:50:35 MDT 2005

Hi,

We have released another snapshot release of TORQUE 1.2.0p3 and have
been actively testing this release with numerous sites.  Currently, we
are targeting an official release at the end of April.  The snapshot can
be downloaded from:
http://www.clusterresources.com/downloads/torque/snapshots/

Please let us know of any problems you have with this release.  Also, if
there are patches we have missed or urgent issues which we have not
addressed, please let us know.  Currently, the only two remaining
development projects are full rapid mom-server communication at start up
and Altix/IRIX cpuset support.

Thanks,
Dan