[torqueusers] Possible improvement for Linux mom scan_non_child_tasks() ?

David Jackson jacksond at clusterresources.com
Thu Apr 21 12:02:19 MDT 2005

Chris,

  The latest TORQUE 1.2.0p3 snapshot contains the requested change and
at this point, it is not #ifdef'd.  The kill 0 approach will be used and
is this fails, the /proc search will be conducted.  Note that only the
scan_non_child_tasks() routine has been modified at this point.

  Please let us know what you find.

Thanks,
Dave