[torqueusers] qsub questions

jason.depaul at americas.bnpparibas.com jason.depaul at americas.bnpparibas.com
Fri Apr 15 12:38:26 MDT 2005

Hi - I have what I think is an odd request from a user, but I wanted to see
if it was possible.

The user wants to qsub 10 jobs, but only wants 5 jobs to run at one time.
After the first five are done, then the rest will go.

Please advise, if this is possible and if it is a qsub switch or a server
setting

Thanks and regards
JD