[torqueusers] pbs_server restart

jason.depaul at americas.bnpparibas.com jason.depaul at americas.bnpparibas.com
Thu Apr 14 05:18:14 MDT 2005

Hi all:

I am in the process of building a new cluster with the latest torque rel
and I have a quick question.  When I stop and restart pbs_server then do a
"pbsnodes -a", it believe that all nodes are in an unknown state.  I can
use qmgr and set each node state=free, but that does NOT give me the status
information (which is a nice addition from old version OpenPBS that I was
using).  Only after I log onto each host and restart pbs_mom do I get the
status info.  Maybe something I am doing wrong, not sure.  Any advise would
be greatly appreciated.

Regards
JD