[torqueusers] submit filter

Glen Beane beaneg at umcs.maine.edu
Mon Apr 4 07:14:12 MDT 2005

Understood.  It is worth noting in the last 2+ years we've been using
this custom accounting system we haven't had anyone circumvent it (or
attempt to do so).  We do have checks in the prologue that will reject
the job if it was submitted with an 'unrwapped' qsub.  I do know of one
other way to cheat the system (which I am working on fixing),  but it
is fairly obscure and I don't see it being an issue with any of my
current users.