[torqueusers] [Fwd: Jobs are submitted but don't run]

Robert Stober rmstober at sbcglobal.net
Thu Sep 30 14:49:26 MDT 2004

Here's a correction to my initial email.

The job are being dispatched, but they start no processes and they
accumulate no run time.  Although they do seem to eventually exit, they
don't write the output nor the error files. I've read in the
troubleshooting section of the docs that if this ever happens it's a bug
that can be solved by running qsig 0 jobid. But what if it happens
*every time*?

Has anyone ever had this problem before?

Thank you,

Robert