[torqueusers] RPM's for torque

Bent Terp Bent.Terp at biosci.ki.se
Tue Sep 28 23:39:41 MDT 2004

On Tuesday 28 September 2004 02:33, Nico Kadel-Garcia wrote:
> Hi, folks! I've been trying to bundle up Torque for RedHat use in our lab,
> and have built up RPM's and SRPM's. They're not perfect, but they're
> working alright for me.

Hi Nico! Seems not too unlike what I've had in BioRPMS for a while - except
that I really should do an update to the latest version.

Apart from three small issues, it actually looks a bit better than my spec
file.

1) There's nothing inherently wrong with having a mom on the server, indeed
that's quite normal behaviour for small clusters I'd say.

2) Your scripts seem to ignore $1 and thus remain ignorant of whether an
install, upgrade, or remove takes place.

> review them. I haven't put PGP signatures on them yet, but I've in the
> midst of getting buy-in to set up repository for those.

Would you be interested in joining BioRPMS instead of setting up your own
repository?

--
MVH / With kind regards,
        Bent Terp <Bent.Terp at biosci.ki.se>