[torqueusers] Configuring OpenPBS for a specified username

Shriram R shriram1976 at yahoo.com
Thu Sep 23 11:24:55 MDT 2004

Hi,

I was trying to configure PBS so that

1) PBS automatically restricts a particular user (e.g
userid : john) to a given no of processors.

2) Any job submitted by john always go to a specified
set of slave nodes e.g: all jobs submitted by john
should always go to node5, node8 and node10.

I dont think there are any direct pbs resource
configuration that do this.  But, is there a way
around ? I mean by creating new queues with new
options..etc..etc.. ?

Thanks in advance
shriram