[torqueusers] pbs_server crashing with bus error

Glen Beane beaneg at umcs.maine.edu
Thu Sep 9 10:44:06 MDT 2004

As you all know (sorry for posting so much in the last few days), i'm
running a torque snapshot from the last week or two on OS X 10.3.5.
I've been running pbs_server in debug mode while I've been testing the
setup.  Periodically pbs_server will crash with a bus error (output from
console when running pbs_mom with PBSDEBUG set follows)

P.S., so I don't keep spamming the newsgroup something like bugzilla
where we could browse/post bug reports would be very good.

is_get_stat(node1)
is_get_stat(node1)
is_get_stat(node1)
is_get_stat(node1)
is_get_stat(node1)
set_nodes: entered jid 13.bender.bender.clusters.umaine.edu spec 1:ppn=2
set_nodes: allocated node node1/0
set_nodes: allocated node node1/1
Allocated to 13.bender.bender.clusters.umaine.edu nodes: node1/1+node1/0
is_get_stat(node1)
is_get_stat(node1)
is_get_stat(node1)
is_get_stat(node1)