[torqueusers] job status C

Wightman wightman at supercluster.org
Thu Sep 9 09:30:05 MDT 2004

This is a new feature that is in the snapshots and will be released with
the next patch.  A status of C means complete.  The job will stick
around for about 5 minutes and then disappear.  This allows Moab and
Maui to better track the status of jobs.

Douglas
Cluster Resources, INC.

On Thu, 2004-09-09 at 07:43, Glen Beane wrote:
> What does a job status of C mean in qstat?  After my jobs finish and
> copy their .e and .o files into the user home directory, they sit in the
> queue with a status of C for a few minutes.  I couldn't find
> documentation anywhere that described this status, and I don't see this
> behavior on my Linux cluster. The cluster I see this on is running a
> Torque snapshot from a week or so ago on OS X 10.3.5

Douglas
Cluster Resources, INC.