[torqueusers] May i ask a simple question?

Leandro Tavares Carneiro leandro at ep.petrobras.com.br
Fri Oct 29 11:54:50 MDT 2004

Hi,

If i understand what you say, changing the /usr/spool/PBS/server_name
will do the job? I have tried this withou sucess...

I have done this and rebuild the database, but still withou sucess. I
did this before write to the list...

Well, thank you for you help.

Leandro Tavares Carneiro
Petrobras TI/TI-E&P/STEP Suporte Tecnico de E&P
Av Chile, 65 sala 1501 EDISE - Rio de Janeiro / RJ
Tel: (0xx21) 2534-1427