[torqueusers] momctl -r safe?

Dave Jackson jacksond at supercluster.org
Thu Oct 28 12:56:04 MDT 2004

Garrick,

  Whether or not this request is safe depends on the attributes which
are changed in the config file.  'momctl -r' utilizes long existing
pbs_mom functionality to perform this operation.  Attributes like
cpumult, or prologalarm seem safe, clienthost probably is bad.  We have
not tested this extensively and have not tried changing attributes such
as clienthost on the fly.

  If you find issues, please let us know.

Dave