[torqueusers] qsub permission error (15007)

John Wagner jw at fujitsu.fr
Tue Oct 26 16:26:41 MDT 2004

Dwight Kelly wrote:

> On Tue, 26 Oct 2004, John Wagner wrote:
>
>> Just a thought. Have you tried setting the QSUBSLEEP option to a
>> non-Zero value in the torque.cfg file. Maybe this will help is you
>> are submitting a series of jobs via a script.
>

> qsub is alredy really slow submitting jobs. I'd hate to slow it down
> even more. Is the networking code fragile?

I'm sorry but I can't really say but this might depend on how you are
submitting the jobs. At least there have been problems in the past
pushing lots of qsub's at the server in a short space of time. How
exactly are you running the the qsub's. Is it from a script? Is the qsub
on the same system as the server or are they from a client running qsub
submitting the torque server system?

Regards,

John