[torqueusers] Patch for 1.1.0p3 on Fedora Core 2 + udev

Dave Jackson jacksond at supercluster.org
Tue Oct 26 10:56:56 MDT 2004

David,

  Thanks for the patch.  It has been rolled into the pre-patch 4
snapshot but is currently #ifdef'd out.  To enable it, build
linux/mom_start.c with '__PNEWTTY' defined.  As you know, this is libc5+
and glibc2+ compliant so it should work on most systems.  If we can get
a number of sites where this compliance is questionable to enable this
and verify proper operation, we can set it up to be enabled by default.

  Again, thanks for the contribution.

Dave