[torqueusers] Only 1 job can run

group hpc hpc.group at gmail.com
Sat Oct 23 09:35:36 MDT 2004

Hi all,

Why only 1 of my jobs can run, and the other in "Q" even the nodes r
free? The only way to make them all run is to use qrun to force them
to run. Do I have to force them to run everytime? Pls help... Thank
You.

#
# Create and define queue serial
#
create queue test
set queue test queue_type = Execution
set queue test resources_max.mem = 2048mb
set queue test resources_max.nodect = 1
set queue test resources_max.nodes = 1:ppn=2
set queue test resources_max.walltime = 240:00:00
set queue test resources_default.mem = 512mb
set queue test resources_default.nodect = 1
set queue test resources_default.nodes = 1:ppn=1
set queue test max_user_run = 3
set queue test enabled = True
set queue test started = True
#
# Set server attributes.
#
set server scheduling = True
set server managers = torque at cluster
set server operators = torque at cluster
set server default_queue = test
set server log_events = 511
set server mail_from = adm
set server query_other_jobs = True