[torqueusers] rejected request

Chris Samuel csamuel at vpac.org
Thu Oct 21 19:55:59 MDT 2004

On Thu, 21 Oct 2004 11:24 pm, Corey Hirschman wrote:

> I am still running 1.0.1p6.  I had tested the 1.1.0p1 version, but decided
> to wait a bit to upgrade since we were working and it seemed some other
> people had some problems with the later versions.  It sounds like it may be
> time now.

Remember that Murphy's law applies to any software application.  Immediately
after I wrote that email we lost a couple of pbs_mom's, though I cannot
reproduce it and we've not lost any more since.

It may be to do with the fact that we have traditionally run our pbs_mom's
with the -p flag, but I'd really like to work out a way to reproduce it to
find out what's going on..

cheers!
Chris