[torqueusers] PBS nodes problem

Danny Sternkopf dsternkopf at hpce.nec.com
Mon Oct 18 11:02:49 MDT 2004

Hi,

ncpus should be used for big SMP machines only.
It specifies the number of cpus for one single node.

If you have one or two processors machines in
cluster then you have to specify the number of nodes.
--> 'lnodes:<number of nodes>:<number of cpus per node>
    For example: -lnodes=15:ppn=2 will request 30 CPUs
                 on Dual machines.

Best regards,

Danny