[torqueusers] PBS Error: Execution server rejected request

torqueusers at supercluster.org torqueusers at supercluster.org
Mon Oct 18 02:00:11 MDT 2004

Dear All

I have recently installed Torque-1.1.0p3 on our cluster having six nodes.
A test job is running perfectly fine on server on which pbs_server and
pbs_scheduler is running alongwith pbs_mom. But when i submit a test job
on my clyster by
$qsub -l nodes=7 testpbs
then job is placed in a default queue and never executed. After i inquire
about status of job i found that ($qstat -f)

Cooment: Not Running - PBS Error: Execution server rejected request.

Also after some time i found that all my compute nodes becomes down.
($pbsnodes -a)

Please help

Thank

I am