[torqueusers] zombie jobs

jacksond at supercluster.org jacksond at supercluster.org
Thu Oct 14 16:59:48 MDT 2004

Ake,

   Torque 1.1.0p3 contains a new command called 'momctl'.  This command
allows remote shutdown, reconfiguration, diagnostics, and querying of the
pbs_mom daemon.  We are currently adding support for a '-c' flag which can
be used to clear stale job information.  If you would like to beta-test
this new command, please let us know.

Thanks,
Dave