[torqueusers] Problems with torque-1.1.0p2

Bas van der Vlies basv at sara.nl
Wed Oct 6 06:49:41 MDT 2004

Hello,

  I just grabed the newest version and installed it on our test cluster.
If i install the new version all nodes stay in the state-unknown, down.

When i downgrade a node to the previous version 1.1.0p1 everything
works. Also with the new pbs_server (1.1.0p2). So something is wrong or
changed in the communication of pbs_mom. So my question is did i
something wrong or is it a bug in the new version?

	Regards