[torqueusers] Maximum number of nodes per queue

Mr Tony Ling tonylsp at yahoo.com
Mon Nov 29 18:04:29 MST 2004

Hi Denis,
   In order to limit the queue for numbers of nodes,
you first have to define the nodes that the particular
queue can be run on. This can be define in the "nodes"
file in PBS/TORQUE server home directory.
    Below is some example.

nodes0001 np=2 commonqueue userqueue1
nodes0002 np=2 commonqueue userqueue1 userqueue2

--- "Charland, Denis"