[torqueusers] Maximum number of nodes per queue

Dave Jackson jacksond at supercluster.org
Mon Nov 29 18:54:09 MST 2004

Dennis,

  You will want to use 'resources_max.resource_name=value' instead of
resources_available.  The resources_available attribute is a system
derived value which indicates what is actually available (ie, the sum of
resources visible and available within the cluster).  The resources_max
attribute is an admin defined limit which limit the  resources available
to any given job.

Dave