[torqueusers] Altix "array" support? [Re: Memory and process limits ]

Dave Jackson jacksond at supercluster.org
Wed Nov 24 10:35:43 MST 2004

Shinya,

  Sorry for the delayed response.  We have been rolling in the CPUSet
and ArrayServices enhancements from ORNL and hope to have this available
for initial testing within two weeks.  As you know, this will enable
both oslevel CPU and memory management on Linux and IRIX systems with
the propack package installed.  SGI provides both a propack 4 and
propack 5 CPUSet API and we are currently working to enable interfaces
to both APIs including the ability to take advantage of a new features
only found in propack 5.  If you would be willing to help us beta test
this development, please let us know.

Thanks,
Dave