[torqueusers] Torque patches

Chris Samuel csamuel at vpac.org
Tue Nov 23 18:04:25 MST 2004

On Tue, 23 Nov 2004 05:02 am, Dwight Kelly wrote:

> Hello, it's nice to see Torque being patched quickly. I'd like to ask that
> unneccesary formatting changes not be made. It makes it very difficult to
> identify the actual change made if other areas of the file are simply
> reformatted.

Actually it'd be nice to see it have some defined canonical indenting via
'indent' so that we go through one change that has nothing altered except
indenting and from that point on everything (and everyone) uses that
indentation setting.

If you're diff'ing snapshots using a few options to ignore whitespace changes
is useful, I use:

 diff -bBw

cheers,
Chris