[torqueusers] problems w/ mixed case domain names

Dave Jackson jacksond at supercluster.org
Wed Nov 17 16:09:27 MST 2004

Charles, Mike,

  The latest patch 5 does appear to correct the DNS case sensitivity
issue.  An earlier release tested by Mike was failing, not due to the
case sensitivity patch, but due to conflicts with an unrelated patch.
These conflicts are now resolved.  Please try that latest snap and let
us know if you see any further issues.

Thanks,
Dave