[torqueusers] possible protocol problem.

Chris Johnson johnson at nmr.mgh.harvard.edu
Wed Nov 17 07:05:58 MST 2004

On Tue, 16 Nov 2004, Dave Jackson wrote:

> Chris,
>
>   TORQUE 1.1.0p5 has at least 10 patches which may be directly
> applicable to your current problem.  If it is possible, a first step
> would be to upgrade to the latest release.  Second, I would recommend
> reviewing section 3.1 of the online TORQUE admin manual.  It recommends
> a number of key settings for large systems including disabling RPP.
>
>   If the problem persists after taking these steps, we would be very
> interested in working with you directly to correct this problem.
>
> Dave

     Hm, ok.  Just want to make sure I'm grabbing the right thing
here.  I see a 1.1.0p5 snap here.  Is this it with all the patches?

Chris Johnson               |Internet: johnson at nmr.mgh.harvard.edu
Systems Administrator       |Web:      http://www.nmr.mgh.harvard.edu/~johnson
NMR Center                  |Voice:    617.726.0949
Mass. General Hospital      |FAX:      617.726.7422
149 (2301) 13th Street      |Fifty percent of all doctors graduated in the
Charlestown, MA., 02129 USA |lower half of the class.  Observation