[torqueusers] Bug in torque 1.1.0p4

Dave Jackson jacksond at supercluster.org
Tue Nov 16 21:29:50 MST 2004

Bas,

  If you can restart your pbs_server daemon with the environment
variable PBSLOGLEVEL=3 set, this will enable much more detailed logging
whcih should help us isolate this problem.  (Dynamic LOGLEVEL control
via qmgr is coming but is not yet complete)

  Once the LOGLEVEL is set, please reproduce the failure and send us the
pbs_server logs.

Thanks,
Dave