[torqueusers] torque_submitfilter

Dave Jackson jacksond at supercluster.org
Tue Nov 16 19:01:06 MST 2004

Walter,

  We have attempted to reproduce this locally but have so far been
unsuccessful.  pre torque-1.1.0p5 does contain a number of enhancements
to the submit filter but nothing explicitly added to address the issue
you described.  Could you try the latest release and if the problem
persists, provide us with a submit filter and job submission w/script
and/or command line args which will fail.

Thanks,
Dave